Apple has released its Holiday Gift Guide for this year, which will assist customers in creating personalized holiday greetings for friends and family.
Apple’s new store at The Grove in Los Angeles has been opened.
With the unveiling of the Holiday Gift Guide and personalized Holiday Cards at Apple, Apple is enjoying the holidays at Apple Store locations and on apple.com. Customers can discover and purchase for the latest Apple products more simply than ever this season, thanks to all-new iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, and more.
Apple’s senior vice president of Retail + People, Deirdre O’Brien, remarked, “Our employees can’t wait to interact with customers to make this season exceptional.” Our Apple Specialists are ready to welcome customers, make gift recommendations, and provide support during the holidays, whether in stores or online.
Apple Holiday Cards
Customers who wish to try out the latest Apple products can do so at any of the Apple Store locations. Apple Specialists are available to assist consumers in finding gifts for everyone on their list, whether online or in-store.
- Customers who want to buy early and ensure that their orders arrive on time will find that Apple offers order by dates for free home delivery on all products, allowing them to obtain their gifts when they need them.
- Customers may personalize their iPad, AirTag, AirPods, and Apple Pencil with a mix of emoji, text, and numbers, and engraving is available for free only at apple.com. New AirPods purchased or picked up from Apple Fifth Avenue in New York will receive complimentary onsite engraving.
- Adding an Apple item to a present? When shopping on store aisles where customers can discover Apple’s latest products and services, users can use the Apple Store app to get personalized suggestions, check item availability, and self-checkout.
- In a handful of markets, Apple offers same-day two-hour delivery and next-day delivery, as well as pick-up at local Apple Store locations.
Customers who need a bit more inspiration might look through the Holiday Gift Guide. There are alternatives for photographers, creatives, health and fitness enthusiasts, and entertainment buffs alike, including:
- Customers can capture the season like never before with the new iPhone 13 series, which features unrivalled new camera systems, a gorgeous and durable design, excellent battery life, and an improved 5G experience. iPhone accessories such as the iPhone Leather Case with MagSafe, iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe, and more are available.
- Apple Pencil, the most powerful and advanced iPad and iPad mini ever, and the completely rebuilt MacBook Pro with M1 Pro and M1 Max take one’s creative studio on the go.
- Apple Watch Series 7, which includes a larger and more advanced display, improved durability, faster charging, new aluminum case colors, and a variety of new band colors and designs, allows customers to maintain their well-being at the forefront of their minds.
- The HomePod Mini now available in orange, yellow, and blue and AirPods (3rd generation), which have Adaptive EQ and spatial audio in a new contoured design and feature Adaptive EQ and spatial audio, provide a terrific holiday music experience.
Apple Store Open for Holidays
Apple has released downloadable Keynote templates for consumers to create unique holiday cards for everyone on their list, in conjunction with worldwide artists Jocelyn Tsaih, Antti Kalevi, and Hvass&Hannibal. Customers can choose from a variety of festive shapes, bright stickers, and backdrops using an iPad or Mac. They can add images, videos, and a personal message to their cards to make them even more unique. At apple.com/us/shop/gifts, anyone can look at the artists’ work and make their own holiday cards.
A Place to Relax: Apple The Grove
Apple has reopen a store within The Grove in Los Angeles. The Grove, which first opened in 2002, has become one of Apple’s most popular stores, with over 27 million visitors in the past 19 years. The brand new store, which is double the size of the original, will be a completely reinvented location for the Los Angeles community to learn about Apple’s products and services, shop, get support, and attend free Today at Apple seminars.
For more information on hours, services, and health and safety procedures in place at their local store, visitors are advised to visit apple.com/retail.